International Academy Manila is home to some of venerated academic, review and certificate courses and continuing professional development programs in the Philippines. We develop an atmosphere of critical thinkers, competent and collaborative student-teacher discussions. This unique methodology distinguishes our students, faculty and staff into dynamic leaders of transformative education that empowers our community.
Institute of Language and Communication
The institute believes the language is the strong foundation of all educational learning and its academic advantage through success. Every learner will be impressively equipped and immersed in various language activities to learn from our highly trained and competent teachers.
- English as a Second Language Certificate Program (ESL-CP)
- Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages Certificate Program (TESOL-CP)
- Speech and Accent Neutralization Program (SANP)
- English by Purpose Proficiency Program (EPPP)
- Business English (BE)
Institute of Nursing and Health Sciences
The academy is a premier institute is devotedly committed to teaching, practicing and developing future nurse practitioners and health professionals who will have a full pledged commitment and dedication to become the prime mover of the social change and economic transformation of every nation.
- Certified Aesthetic Nurse Program
- Medical Skin Care Therapists Skills Development Program
- First Aid and Emergency Training
- Basic Life Support Program (BLS)
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS)
Institute of Leadership and Management
An experienced professional indeed needs a continuous leadership and professional training development to achieve professional growth. The Institute offers a well – planned curriculum designed for competency-based professional enhancement. The training programs provide a full package on both critical and creative thinking, public relations time management and communicative skills.
- Leadership and Management Training Program
- Personality Development Program
- Six Sigma Certification Program
Institute of Continuing Professional Development
A program caters for all specialized and licensed professionals. The institute’s main goal is to produce a well-rounded professional regardless of their field of expertise. International Academy Manila is accredited by the Professional Regulations Commission.
- Seminars and Workshops in Education
- Seminars and Workshops in Nursing and Health Sciences
Our academic tutorial programs are student-centered. We let our students explore their abilities by allowing them to develop their critical thinking skills. This provides an opportunity for them to enhance their capabilities through student interaction, lecture and facilitative teacher guided inquiries.
- Academic Supplemental Program
- Academic Focused Supplemental Program
- Academic Proficiency
- Summer Programs
(*elementary, high school, senior high school and college subjects are all available in each tutorial program)
International English Tests Preparatory Review Programs
International Academy Manila provides a comprehensive preparatory program in English. As a pioneer institution for Pearson Test of English and Occupational English Tests for Nurses, IAM ensures competent and performance-based education that allows the student to be equipped with the fundamental aspects of macro skills development.
- Pearson Test of English Academic (PTE)
- Occupational English Test for Nurses (OET)
- Occupational English Test for Dentists
- Occupational English Test for Doctors
- International English Language Testing System (IELTS)
- Test of English as Foreign Language (TOEFL)
- Test of English for International Communication (TOEIC)
College and International Admissions and Standardized Tests Review Program
The institute prepare the students in the aspect of an extensive assessment to determine their aptitude level and academic readiness to attend any degree programs in college. It constitutes comprehensive reviews and lectures on the specific areas in verbal and mathematical abilities, sentence and paragraph development.
- College Entrance Exam Review
- Senior High School Exam Review
- High School Admission Review
- Graduate Management Assessment Test (GMAT)
- American College Testing (ACT)
- Scholastic Assessment Test (SAT)
- Graduate Records Examination (GRE)
- National Medical Admission Test (NMAT)
- Philippine Laws School Admission Test (PhilSat)
Professional Review Programs
The main goal of our professional review programs encompasses institutional knowledge and outstanding experience for our students in different fields of profession. Students will undergo intensive lectures and discussions, training and simulated examinations that will prepare them academically by confidence in them to sit for the professional licensure examinations.
- Licensure Examination for Teachers (LET)
- Civil Service Examination (CSE)
- Philippine Nursing Licensure Examination (PNLE)
- Philippine Midwife Licensure Examination (PMLE)
- National Council Licensure Examination for Registered Nurses (NCLEX-RN)
- Health Authority Abu Dhabi (HAAD-RN)
- Dubai Health Authority (DHA)
- Saudi Prometric Examination